Wednesday, May 9, 2012

So Kool or Not Kool? Chicken Parmesean

So Kool or Not Kool?  SOOOOOO  Kool
Picky Eater's Opinion?  This is the best one of these we have ever made
Will it make the future chef's menu?  Most likely
JMS preparing the chicken

Melt Butter
Add oil
David cooked the chicken after it had been breaded.

Adding some seasoning to the oil after cooking the chicken

More Tomatoes

Chicken Parm over Angel Hair
My husband loves chicken parmesean, but we haven't really had much luck cooking any of our own.  This was the recipe that we picked, and by we... I mean he.  Anyway, it turned out really good, and had some leftovers.  If I had any complaints, it was a longer prep time.  But... remember, for me... my favorite dinner is one that takes about 6 seconds to make.   All in all, we will make this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment