Monday, August 10, 2009

Tears Galore

I dropped Hunter off at Grandma Barbara's this morning. She has been keeping him since he was six weeks old. He has never cried when I left him before, but I think now he realizes it's mommy that is leaving to go to work. I drop him off at 6:15 so he has to be woken up, which doesn't help the matter at all. It was hard to leave to go to work this morning because he was sobbing when I left him this morning. When I picked him up, all Barbara could talk about was all the words he knew and how much he had grown. She said he cried for 20 minutes and then was fine. They play with a dollhouse in the basement with little pieces of furniture in it. Today, Hunter took out the couch (about 3 inches) and delicately set it on the floor. He then turned around to back up to it and was going to try to sit on it. I can't believe I missed this moment in his life... It's one of the reasons I want to be home with my kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment