Friday, May 23, 2014

Wrapping up the school year!

On the last day of school, several coworkers and myself enjoyed a great evening on the lake!
First, we met for dinner at Fish Tales, right on the lake!   There are a few people on earth who can make me smile so big or laugh as hard as these girls do!
One of the great things about this restaurant was that they had a giant sandpit for the kids to play in while we were waiting for their food! That made pre-dinner conversation much more enjoyable :-)
After dinner, Randi's husband was generous enough to be our chauffeur for a boat ride on the lake! The kids would scream go faster and he would… The kids would scream go over the bumps (waves) and he would… They all had the best time!  

When the school year started, I was extremely anxious about how the Year would go. There were a lot of new people and a lot of new changes. For those of you that know me well, changes are not something I am a fan of! God definitely knew what he was doing in my life this year! I feel so blessed and so honored to work with such amazing women!

No comments:

Post a Comment