Wednesday, July 8, 2009

For the Love of Music


In our house, music is a big deal. I have to admit that David is behind all of it... he loves to have music on all the time, where as I prefer it just to be quiet sometimes. I don't know if this is because in my profession, there is always someone talking, so I just like to hear myself think. Well, both of the boys love music. JMS can sing a song almost entirely after only hearing it one time. I don't even know the names or singers after 50 times. HAS will come running from anywhere in the house if David plays certain songs on the computer. So... I had bought David an MP3 player around Christmas and we're just now getting around to putting songs on it. I feel like the last person in the world to go into digital music...


No comments:

Post a Comment