Friday, February 1, 2013

#25 Blog Faithfully for a Month

Let's just say that while I was trying to do this, it became painstakingly obvious that I have a math brain and am not that good with words.  I was able to blog about our cooking club recipes, my 101 Things, and life as a parent, but I often feel like I don't have a lot to say~ although my husband would argue that fact.  I enjoyed blogging but sometimes felt like I was writing, even if I didn't have anything really significant to say.  Maybe, just maybe, that is the point.  After all, to me blogging is a good bit like an online diary.  A diary is just life, with some high points and low points- some so low, you don't feel like putting them on the internet for all of the world to see.  Not that all of the world cares, but once it has been there- it is there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment