Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A true Mirror

I had a hat on and HAS didn't want it on me, so he took mine off and found one of his. He wanted to wear it around the house for awhile.

Maybe no one will see me get him :)

Mom... I see how these gates work :)

I would like my ketchup in this compartment only please.

Every day I look at HAS and watch him, I see myself. He is OCD about many things, he will not sit still for more than 2 seconds, and he laughs about everything that life throws his way. He knows what he wants and how he wants it. This can be a little frustrating for us because we don't always know what he is trying to say because he is only 21 months old.

It is truly an eye opening experience to see yourself in a little person, but I have loved every minute of it. David will watch him and then say to me, "I blame you for him." Truly, I will take all of the blame because while he is definitely high energy and a lot to deal with, he is also so much fun and so full of life. He lives his little 21 month old life the way I try to live mine... trying every new adventure possible.

2 comments:

  1. so funny!!!! Madeline is so her mother as well. Isn't that funny how it happens??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! right now the jury is still out on who is "to blame" for camden. :) he has my intense gift of gab, which is definitely from me and not my husband. he has my husband's sweet tooth. he knows how to work a crowd, which is also straight from me, but he is really laid back which he did NOT get from me (his dad is completely chill). it is so much fun to see larry or myself in him though and i can't wait to see how his personality changes when baby number two is here!

    ReplyDelete