Wednesday, May 2, 2012

#66 Go Two Months without Soda

I am a huge water drinker, so I don't drink a lot of soda anyway.  However, when we stop to "grab" something to eat, I would typically share some of my husband's soda with him.  We NEVER have it in the house and I don't allow my kids to have any, so I thought I should see if I could kick the habit for quite some time... if not altogether.  We also never order it at sit down restaurants because I don't want to pay the mark up price.  We will get it at fast food restaurants because we often get the combo.  However, based on this chart, on where we get our added sugar, I figured sooner was better than later. 


It wasn't that hard to do without and I haven't had large quantities of soda, but I will likely leave it out of my diet, with the exception of a root beer float every so often :) 
asdfs

No comments:

Post a Comment