Monday, April 8, 2013

#8 Leave a 100% tip

I have wanted to do this for a long time, but I struggle to find service anymore that warrants such a tip.  In addition, we do not eat out frequently, so that was making this a challenging task.   However, I love the place where the two little boys get their hair cut.  David cuts JMS's hair.  They are so patient with the boys and always attentive to them.  My boys do not like to sit still and the movies that they have playing do not even slow the boys down at all.  Needless to say, I thought this was a great place to leave a 100% tip.  In addition, they have just closed the facility two days a week so I know in a hurting economy, it would benefit these sweet ladies.  The best part was letting LPS hand them the tip.  This made my heart smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment