Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sweet as Pie: Homemade Nutter Butters

Oh. My. Goodness! Heaven is not a good enough word to describe how delicious these are. The cookie part was very easy to make and easy to handle. My three-year-old and five-year-old helped me make the cookies. This made a huge number of cookies. You could even make the cookies slightly smaller to increase the number of cookies in the recipe, but the size that they recommend is just about perfect in my book. I made the frosting the next morning, which was relatively easy. 


 Check out these very cute helpers!!!

 I threw all three of the ingredients into the mixer and let it go. I put the filling in between the two cookies and only ate one in the process of making them… That is success in my book!

These cookies were good the first day, better the second day, and unbelievably divine by the third and fourth day. The longer they sit in an airtight container, the better they are. I will definitely be making these cookies again. This be a great thing to make for a party because it will impress people, it's relatively easy and it makes a huge quantity.

No comments:

Post a Comment