Thursday, June 4, 2009

Call it a day

Mom and Dad were supposed to meet us at Amicalola Falls to camp, but after the forecast decided to bail on us. After looking at the forecast, we decided tent camping may not be all it's cracked up to be, so we packed up our campsite in 15 minutes and decided to meet mom and dad at the cabin instead. It only rained on us for about 5 minutes of our closing it in... just enough to get everything wet, so we had to get it all back out when we got to the cabin. JMS was devastated because he wanted to camp. He did get David to promise him a night or two in the tent in our backyard one day. If you know David's love of the outdoors ( smile) then you'd know how disappointed JMS must have been for David to promise this. We did make it to the cabin in one piece...

No comments:

Post a Comment