Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So Kool or Not Kool? Pasta Salad

So Kool or Not Kool?  Kool, but not So Kool
Picky Eater's Opinion?  He did not try it
Future Chef's Menu?  Not a chance... He didn't like it at all

This was an easy Pasta Salad Recipe, but I was the only one in my family who ate it.  I knew my husband wouldn't eat it, so I cut the recipe in half.   It doesn't help that I have a regular pasta salad recipe that I really like...so there was a lot to live up to.  This Pasta Salad recipe, was good, but it didn't have enough flavor in my opinion. 
Chopped up Veggies, would probably use basil instead of parsley if I made this again

Noodles... Next time, I would use the Tri-Colored Rotini

All Mixed Together!!!
When I ate the leftovers, I used a light sprinkling of Oil and Vinegar Dressing and that added just the slight pop of flavor that I was looking for.  I may try this again with the slight changes.  It was good, just not the pasta salad that I love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment