Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Strawberries Everywhere

I love strawberry season and every time I buy a carton of Strawberries, then my two youngest boys eat them in one sitting.  So, when my mom was here, we headed to Washington Farms in Loganville to pick two gallons.  The boys Loved it.  We were going to only make one batch of strawberry jam, but once we got everything out and got started, then we ended up making two batches.  The rest of the strawberries had all been eaten three days later.  Needless to say, we will be going back very soon.  However, I am glad that we made two batches of jam, because it was P.E.R.F.E.C.T.... that's right- PERFECT. 
Here are some of the pictures from that day...
Mom with the boys!!


My tiniest angel
Enjoying the flexibility of my job that allows me to take my boys to do cool things during the day
If I would have let them, they would have started gnawing on them immediately

No comments:

Post a Comment