Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Drowning in work ...

Well… Here it is, the beginning of October, and I haven't blogged any of my sweet as pie recipes since the end of July. That doesn't mean I haven't made them, I just haven't had the time to blog them. School started back :-( then, I went to Ohio for a week with my grandparents… I went to West Virginia with my in-laws… I had the consignment sale… And then, there is this big work project… All of those things together meant something had to give. For the time being, it was blogging. I hope to get things caught back up and you can look for several Sweet as Pie posts here within the next week or so. Also coming soon, pictures of my sister nice trip to the Big Apple, pictures of the boys trip to the Wayne county fair, and videos (hopefully?!?!) of Hunter learning to ride his bike with no training wheels.

1 comment: