Sunday, October 21, 2012

So Kool or Not Kool? Steakhouse Pizza



So Kool or Not Kool?  Not really Kool
Picky Eater's Opinion?  Not my favorite
Will it Make the Future Chef's Menu?    An emphatic NO.

This recipe was a two part recipe.  First, the pizza crust, which was amazing and I will definitely be making it again in bigger batches so I can freeze some and always  have a pizza crust when I need one.  The pizza sauce was good and had a little bit of tang to it, which was nice.
 
The steak and the onions were also very good and a nice change for us as we don't usually have steak pizza.
I would potentially make this again, but without the steak sauce.  We used A1, which is the steak sauce that we use (when we use any), but it just left a funky flavor on it as far as we were concerned.  As I said though, the good news was that we did get a fabulous, quick and easy recipe for pizza dough that seems to freeze well.  We will DEFINITELY use that recipe again. 
Bottom line, not my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment