Tuesday, October 9, 2012

So Kool or Not Kool? Spinach and Mushroom Quesadillas

So Kool or Not Kool?  SO Kool
Picky Eater's Opinion? Much better than I thought
Future Chef's Menu?  Heck yeah... (Exact words :) )

The recipe for Spinach and Mushroom Quesadillas was insanely delicious. The mushrooms were cooked in butter, sherry, salt and pepper on the stove top.  These were the most delicious mushrooms I have ever eaten.  I am a frequent mushroom eater, but I was eating these plain and they were tasty.  
Look closely at these delicious mushrooms (in case I haven't mentioned how great they are yet).  The deeper they are in color, the more flavor they have. 
Once you are done cooking the mushrooms, you throw a little bit more sherry into the pan and then wilt the spinach.  This is my first time cooking with sherry, but it will NOT be my last.  Then, assemble the quesadilla with the mushroom, spinach, and goat cheese.  Grill them on the grill and prepare yourself for the deliciousness that is to follow.  I will be making these again... maybe tomorrow night :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment