Sunday, December 30, 2012

So Kool or Not Cool? Angel Sugar Cookies

So Kool or Not Kool?  Ehhhhhhh....
Picky Eater's Opinion?  He isn't picky about cookies :)

In the defense of this recipe, it probably didn't stand much of a chance in my opinion.  I have a sugar cookie recipe that I am in love with that I have used for years.  It always turns out perfect (except for the time when I was 9 years old and decided to surprise my mom and make them for her when she was at the neighbors and I read 1 tsp of salt as 1 TBS of salt... let's just say that is not a mistake that leads to a pleasant flavor change in cookies).  So, right out of the gun this recipe had a lot to live up to for me, because other than my perfect sugar cookie recipe, I think the sugar cookie is boring.

Having said that, these cookies were just as easy as any cookie to make and they tasted fine enough, but I would not make them again.  They are very light and fluffy, but to me, they didn't have that much flavor.  However, none of them went to waste in the house, because it doesn't take much to convince a 3 year old and a 4 year old to eat the cookies.  However, I probably only ate 2 or 3 of them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment