Sunday, December 30, 2012

So Kool or Not Kool? Pineapple Upside Cake

So Kool or Not Kool?  SO KOOL!!!!!!!!!
Picky Eater's Opinion?  I'll eat more of that
Future Chef's Menu?  DEFINITELY

I love sweets, but I generally gravitate towards those made with chocolate and not those made with fruit.  However, I do love pineapple and pineapple upside down cake.  I don't have a cast iron skillet at my house, so I had to wait to make this at the cabin.  It was ridiculously easy to make and unbelievably delicious.  I may have to get a cast iron skillet just to leave at my house so I can make this again.  The one thing that I think I did wrong was that I put too much brown sugar (if that is even possible) on the bottom/top of the cake.  This is something I would also love to try to make over a campfire when we were cooking with the boys.  We do have cast iron cookware in the camper, so we may have to give this recipe a try next spring/summer.  I'll let you know how that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment