Sunday, December 30, 2012

So Kool or Not Kool? Crash Hot Potatoes

So Kool or Not Kool?  So Kool
Picky Eater's Opinion?  It's a potato... that works for me

I. LOVE. POTATOES.  I wish they had more nutritional value than they actually do.  That would make me even happier.  When David and I started dating, he would laugh at me because I had a huge potato for dinner frequently.  A baked potato with the works is something that can always make me happy.  That being said, I am continually looking for new ways to make potatoes, so I was thrilled when this recipe came up and couldn't wait to try it (although obviously, I could wait to blog about it :) ) 

These are very easy to make and delightfully delicious.  I love the taste of the olive oil on top and bottom of the potatoes as well as the kosher salt.  This will definitely be yet another alternative recipe for potatoes in our house.  LOVE. IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment