Monday, December 31, 2012

So Kool or Not Kool? Pumpkin Cream Pie

So Kool or Not Kool?  Better than Regular Pumpkin Pie
Picky Eater's Opinion?  Very Kool

I do not typically like pumpkin pie.  As I have said in previous posts, I have a huge sweet tooth, so if it is the only thing available then I will eat it, but it is ALWAYS my last choice of pies.  And, I grew up a pie girl because every year for the holidays, my grandmother would always make everyone their favorite pie.  She made such good pies that she sold them to a local restaurant and they used her pies.  I NEVER picked pumpkin. 

This recipe was my pick because my husband eats pumpkin pie, but doesn't love it either, so I thought this might be a nice change.  I love a graham cracker crust, so this pie was off to a good start.  It was easy to make and very light and fluffy.  I would make this again for special holidays, but it is easy enough to make whenever you want it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment