Tuesday, July 17, 2012

#39. Get a massage

I don't normally like to spend money on massages, manicures, pedicures, waxing… And the like, but I thought it would be nice to treat myself to a massage and a facial. I got a good deal for a spa day on Groupon, so I decided I would use it. I did enjoy the massage, but was disappointed when in the middle of the massage therapist took a break to answer the phone to let me know that my facial been canceled and I would need to drive over a separate day for the facial. Needless to say, that kind of change my attitude towards the whole experience. This massage place was not right around the corner… In fact it was over in Cumming, Georgia… Which is about 45 minutes from my house. I didn't mind the drive, when I thought I was going to have a relaxing afternoon made up for the phone call. I was, however, annoyed to know that I would have to go back over there. In addition, here it is one week later and she was supposed to call me about rescheduling my facial, and she has not done so.  So, unfortunately for the facial lady, the gas money to get back over there is going to have to come out of her tip :-(

My massage was a good experience, but it isn't one I will do frequently because of the cost factor and time factor.  I did enjoy it though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment