Tuesday, January 17, 2012

101 Things in 1001 Days


I have two friends who have made themselves challenging to do lists... one over a period of a year and one over 1001 days.  I love the idea of making a list, so I decided to take some of their ideas and marry them to some of my own ideas.  I knew for me that one year would NOT be enough time to do these things, so I went with the symmetrical route of 101 things in 1001 days.  It is listed at the top of the blog on a separate page.  I will be blogging about the items as we go because I want it to be a growing experience for me.  Some of the goals are things I want to get done in my academic life, my married life, my children's lives, my own life and some of them are just things I want to get done because I have kept putting them off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment