Sunday, January 29, 2012

#18 Complete 2010 Block of the Month Quilt- FINISHED

I LOVE to start sewing projects but I do not always finish them.  This is especially true with Block of the Month Clubs.  I have one from 2009, 2010, and 2011 that still need to be completed.  In addition, I am in another one for 2012 :)

I get the individual blocks finished but often I don't get the setting done.  I knew when I was coming up with my list of 101 things to accomplish, that finishing these quilts had to be on there.  That was one of the great things about getting my craft closet cleaned out... it made it easier for me to work down there and get started on these other projects :)

Anyhow, today, I was determined to finish one of them.  I finished the quilt for the 2010 Block of the Month.  I LOVE these colors and am very pleased with the overall look of the quilt.  I was never given the directions for finishing this quilt, so the outside border had to be tweaked a little bit.  One of the things I love about quilting is all of the math that I get to use when I am doing it.  It's the little things :) 
   
Now, onto the 2011 quilt...

No comments:

Post a Comment