Tuesday, January 17, 2012

If It is Chocolate... I LOVE it!!!!!

Anyone who knows me well knows my love of dessert.  There is rarely a day that goes by that I do not indulge in some type of dessert.  When I taught at CHHS last year, I talked several people in my department into participating in "Dessert Friday" where a different brought in dessert every Friday to make the week end well :)  Even though I work for an online campus, we meet once a month for meeting and staff development.  When we do this, we sign up to bring something and I signed up to bring dessert...of course.  Here is what I brought :)  (Maybe I'll take it over to CHHS one day for dessert Friday). 

That is crushed up Heath Bar on top!
This is a brownie trifle.  It is a recipe that I tried from Pinterest.  I have never made a trifle before and I was amazed at how quick and easy it really was.  My favorite thing is that it looks amazing and like it should have taken a lot of time, but in reality, it was very simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment