As I mentioned in the previous post, we had truck issues that couldn't be dealt with until today. We hung around the campsite this morning until the last possible moment where we could check out so that we had something to do this morning. The mechanic told us he would not be able to get the part in until at least noon, so we checked out at 11:00 a.m. This is where our truck (and apparently our wallet) spent most of the day. $837 later, the truck was fixed and we were good to go!.
While we were waiting on the truck to be fixed, we walked around and got our pictures at the north entrance!
The sun shining through the arch!
We will definitely be back to Montana- maybe as residents!