Friday, July 18, 2014

Day 50- Nashville and then Home

We met one of my best friends from college, Jennifer Patterson, for breakfast at the Pancake Pantry.  This was a favorite in college, so it was nice to be able to eat there again.  
 One of my favorite things about this trip has been to see three friends that I have not see in ages.  None of them have changed at all and that makes my heart very happy!

 As we left, we went by Stones River National Battlefield, which lost more than 23,000 troops during the Civil War.  It was one of the bloodiest battles that took place.
 After that, we decided to make it all the way home tonight.  Here, we just entered Georgia.  They didn't have a great visitor's center, but they did have a peach on the door.
So:
  • 10,028 miles
  • 18 states
  • 2 countries
  • 5,056 pictures
  • Countless numbers of wildlife
  • 3 Friends I had not see in ages
  • Numerous hours of laughter
  • and 50 days, 
We arrived home and I am anxious to do it again- S.O.O.N!

No comments:

Post a Comment