Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Proud

When I met my husband 8 years ago, he only ate 5 foods.  Of these, none of them were really good for you.  Over the past 8 years, he has really broadened the horizons of his taste buds.  He had always hated berries and over the last 9 months, I can't keep strawberries away from him.  I never did understand how anyone could hate berries to begin with, but alas, this too seems to have gone by the wayside.  Tonight, we had spaghetti squash instead of regular spaghetti and he enjoyed it.  He now eats a salad almost every day (and he never ate anything green before we met).  I'm not only thrilled with how his taste buds are changing, but I am really proud of the fact that he is no longer afraid to try new things.  It definitely makes cooking so much easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment