Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sweet as Pie: Skinny Chicken Enchiladas

Wow! These skinny chicken enchiladas are a lot spicier than we typically like. We typically do not like spicy food. In fact, we always use mild salsa. This was an easy recipe to make, although when I initially tasted this sauce, I decided to add extra tomato sauce and chicken broth to make the sauce not quite as spicy. In addition, to the chicken mixture, I only added half the Cumin and half the chili powder so it wouldn't be quite as spicy. I did like the flavor of this dish, although I probably would've made the sauce a little bit differently. The other thing that I did not particularly care for, was the number of pans that got dirty while I was making this dish. I do prefer a dish that uses a minimal number of pans so that there is less cleanup. Although, that can be overlooked and I will probably make this recipe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment